RETAINING WALL AND GROUND STABILIZATION (PANYA INDRA GOLF)
LOCATION: Ram Indra, Bangkok Thailand
CLIENT: Panya Properties Co., Ltd.
PERIOD OF SERVICES: July 2006
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION COST: 5,493,000 Baht
FINANCED BY: N/A
ASSOCIATED FIRMS: N/A
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT:
The Panya Indra Golf Club aim to utilize the land property in order to developed the residential area. However, the expanded space is nearby the existing canal, ground condition is very soft and high water content. Thus, the improvement of soft ground and slope stability analysis are required in order to prevent the slope failure and low bearing capacity conditions. International Engineering Consultants Co., Ltd as well-known professional consultants firm was awarded to design the ground improvement technique using soil-cement columns to meet criteria as required by project owner. The finite element analysis and slope stability analysis were carried out to such sophisticated issues to ensure the performance.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
· Analysis the soil-cement-column improved ground by using finite element analysis and slope stability analysis.
· Ground improvement engineering preliminary design
· Ground improvement engineering detailed design
· Engineering preliminary design
· Engineering detailed design