Condition Survey of Structural Components for Don Muang Tollway Project
LOCATION: Don Muang Tollway Project, Thailand
CLIENT: Don Muang Tollway Public Co., Ltd.
PERIOD OF SERVICES : March 2009– July 2009
CONSTRUCTION COST: 6.6 MB
FINANCED BY: -
ASSOCIATED FIRMS: Thai MM
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT:
Don Muang Tollway Public Co., Ltd. (DMT) requires a consulting firm to study and evaluate structural integrity of bridge components of the elevated Utrabhimuk Tollway (20 km in distance, approx. ) and to prepare database and guidelines for DMT to perform periodical maintenance and rehabilitation during the remaining concession period.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
· To inspect and evaluate conditions of bridge components of main the elevated Tollway and on-off ramps.
· To inspect and evaluate pavement conditions (including pavement damage, roughness, rutting depth, and skid resistance
· To perform Bridge load test to evaluate actual bridge behaviors and to predict bridge service life.
· To study and develop appropriate methods of repair, rehabilitation and maintenance
· Develop bridge condition database, Bridge Maintenance System (BMS) and financial plan for asset management during the remain concession period.